Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dog Massage

Another thing I have been doing to help smash with his skin problems is to massage the skin. He really likes to be scratched but I have found that giving him a deep and vigorous massage helps to stimulate the blood flow and helps to expel the toxins in the effected areas.

He has always been a big fan of pet-the-puppy so this form of handling is fun for both of us. It has been cold lately so I have had to coax him indoors so I can rub him while we sit together.

He always lets me know he has had enough by getting up and walking off.

To learn more natural ways to treat dog skin problems see this site: Dog Skin Solutions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool article as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about that matter. Thanks for giving that info.

Anonymous said...

my-dog-smash.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.